Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Connell
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I vaguely remember reading that the GIPF games are going to be reprinted. Does anyone have any information on that? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the individual games themselves have the new versions, images, and various threads about them. And there was the BGG news post about it:
New Game Round-up: Castles of Burgundy Gets Carded, Hans im Glück Builds Dynasties, & The GIPF Project Is Rejiggered
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Connell
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very kind sir. The news post says YINSH and GIPF were going to be released by March 2016. Did that happen?

I really want the other two listed, TZAAR and ZÈRTZ which says they are going to be released in the second half of 2016.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Udo Schwalenberg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have the reprinted Versions of Yinsh and Gipf from Huch&Friends.
So these two were produced.

I'm too waiting for the next couple of games =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Farnsworth
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I emailed Rio Grande Games about Yinsh, in particular, because it's October (2016) and I haven't seen anything. They replied that Yinsh should be in stock again by late November. So for this game, at least, it won't be too long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Connell
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent an email to Rio Grande and got this reply yesterday:

Thank you for your note.

We are expecting GIPF and Zertz back in stock approximately around the end of November.

We don't have a production date set for Dvonn yet, but we are hoping to reprint in in 2017.

Thank you for your interest in Rio Grande Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.