Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game needs some privacy screens so players can freely look through their order tokens without others being able to observe what they are doing. I'm putting this out there, hoping someone in the BGG community that has interest in this game can come up with a nice looking one and make it available for download in the files section.

It would be cool to have one of each different faction with faction specific artwork on the front of the screen with the back side containing useful reminders or a replication of the information on backside of the player boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Now that you mention it, we're always doing this "under the table" - good idea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud smoker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
really good suggestion ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A user did these awhile ago, but due to GW copyright issues he did not have them available for download.

See thread here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1540439/screens-hide-order-t...

Granted the link he sent was not working last I checked.

Just geek mailed the guy, and he provided me with a new link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Tan
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the idea, but I improved on it, so its large enough to mount the cards and units on it for easier reading/removal and have more control of what you are going to do next!

New players can easily see the tech tree of their race in just one glance as well. Saves some time in setting up too, just hand them the Screen + Box (my foamcore plans is done using the slightly modified plan here http://www.pubmeeple.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Forbidde...)

Cards are easily removed as I used KMC Perfect Fit sleeves for all the cards, and I double-taped a regular sleeve (cut into half for easier removal), so the Perfect Fit Cards and be mounted into the regular sleeve.

Fits perfectly into the box! Now to decorate the screen and do the other races next...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.