Subject: Buy limit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember reading anything about a buying limit in DiceMasters, so maybe now I'm getting confused with Quarriors (where I believe you could only buy 1 copy of a die at once even if you had 2 buys...).

So, is there any limitation when buying? specially regarding Basic Action Cards. I mean, if I have enough energy, I can buy the 3 dice (cost 3 each) on an BAC, at once, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Fritz
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes. If you can afford to buy all of the dice on a card (either by ramping up to a huge number of energy or reducing the cost of the dice), you can purchase all of them.

The "use:" and "max:" values on cards impact how many dice can be placed on each card at the start of the game. Basic Actions have "use" which means you MUST use that many dice. Other cards have "max" which limits the maximum number of dice that can be incorporated into the team for that card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dharzen wrote:
I don't remember reading anything about a buying limit in DiceMasters, so maybe now I'm getting confused with Quarriors (where I believe you could only buy 1 copy of a die at once even if you had 2 buys...).

So, is there any limitation when buying? specially regarding Basic Action Cards. I mean, if I have enough energy, I can buy the 3 dice (cost 3 each) on an BAC, at once, right?

Correct. The only limitations on spending energy are some Globals that limit their use to once per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Green
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe 4 player does restrain the amount you can purchase though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Fritz
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Right you are. I had never played doubles, but you are limited to purchasing on die off a given Basic Action according to the dice masters doubles rules on the dice masters site.

Google for dice masters doubles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all of you for confirming thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.