Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Kirkup
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules state that once you place goods tiles onto your home board you may not remove them. However it does not explicitly state (from what I can see) that you cannot remove silver and ore that is filling in the gaps. Any clarification? Has this been brought up before here? Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This snippet, at least, seems to refer to all tiles:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Kirkup
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ore is a wooden cube and silver is not referenced as a "tile" although it is a cardboard chit... I understand what you posted/ the rule as written but its still a little open ended...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, it seems it's a bit unclear due to ore and silver being referred to as "tokens" and the goods being "tiles". In the German rules, everything seems to be a "Marke" (Token). So there are "Warenmarken" (Good tokens) and "Holz-, Stein-, Erz- und Silbermarken" (Wood-, Stone-, Ore-, and Silvertokens). The part from the screenshot speaks of "Marken" (Tokens) in general so I guess it's a bit less ambiguous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.