Cry Havoc» Forums » General

Subject: Solo rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donatien Lacroix
msg tools
How are solo rules?
nice or not?
Could we play to any setting or scenario?
thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure what you are talking about. Are you sure you picked the right "Cry Havoc"? For this game system there are no solo rules that I am aware of. As there is no hidden information you can just play it against yourself, like many wargamers do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donatien Lacroix
msg tools
It was published on a french fanzine, translated in english. It is quite easy to find on internet. Magazine Claymore n7.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Andrews
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mb
Could you give us a bit more info about what makes it pop in a google search? Now there's another modern game called Cry Havoc it's not so easy to find

Thanks,

Craig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daleks stole my lunch box
France
Morbihan
flag msg tools
designer
Press 'X' to feel emotions.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know where the translated version of the rules are, but you can find issue #7 of Claymore as a pdf here: http://www.cryhavocfan.org/fr/ressourc/claymore/contenu2.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Donatien wrote:
It was published on a french fanzine, translated in english. It is quite easy to find on internet. Magazine Claymore n7.
Not so easy to find in English, unless your search powers are better than mine (easy to be).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me a geekmail with your e-mail, I'll send them to you. In english.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.