3 Posts

Human Interface: Nakamura Tower» Forums » General

Subject: Customised bases? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph Meleti
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Hey just wondering if there are any enthusiasts out there whether you think this game is worth getting custom moulded terrain bases to use instead?

That would LD involve the pain of cutting off all the slot inserts on the models...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Messerly
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I used the custom base inserts sold during the Kickstarter. They worked well and in some cases I cut slots in the custom base inserts and in others I cut off the middle of the slot piece from the miniature and put the remaining parts in the hex holes. Both options were easy and look good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Russ
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I made my own custom bases using plasticard - it did involve cutting the tabs off, but luckily for me I'm used to that from all my wargaming models. I say do it if you're up for it!

(pics of mine assembled but unpainted here: https://2screens.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/construction-work-...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.