United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
http://startrek.gf9games.com/Home/tabid/56/entryid/137/feren...

Four systems shown including one with four production nodes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's gonna be kinda weird finding a pre-warp civilization living in that asteroid field.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Asteroid Field: One assumes if there were different rules for taking over the "seperate" asteroids they would be noted. Is it just artwork or...

2. Mutara Nebula: Khaaa-aaan! Its interesting that from now on Phenomena will have various special rules, such as the Shields not functioning here.

GF9 does not disappoint!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Spenner
United States
Waynesville
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
GF9 does not disappoint!

Except when it comes to shipping preorders. Grumble grumble.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gale Force Nine LLC
United States
Earlysville
Virginia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The Vlugta Asteroid Field functions as a standard System Disc, the only difference is that it can support up to four Production Nodes.

And who knows, maybe when you discover the Asteroid Field for the first time you’ll find a pre-warp society living inside an asteroid, ignorant of the fact that they are living in an artificial environment controlled by sophisticated supercomputer that the people worship as an all-powerful deity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So the Vlugta Asteroid Field is basically Ferengi Valhalla. 4 production is almost a whole culture per round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
--------ViSiT--------- ---------------------- DockingBay416.com ---------------------- ------for some------ ---------------------- -------STAR--------- -------WARS-------- --------------------- ------l-o-v-e--------
mbmbmbmbmb
Gale Force Nine wrote:
And who knows, maybe when you discover the Asteroid Field for the first time you’ll find a pre-warp society living inside an asteroid, ignorant of the fact that they are living in an artificial environment controlled by sophisticated supercomputer that the people worship as an all-powerful deity.

Ohhh, hat's off for that. What a great answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Gale Force Nine wrote:
The Vlugta Asteroid Field functions as a standard System Disc, the only difference is that it can support up to four Production Nodes.

Touché.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh Soon it will be time for Todd to tell us which episodes all of the 20 new expansion systems are from...as he's done for the Core Game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
laugh Soon it will be time for Todd to tell us which episodes all of the 20 new expansion systems are from...as he's done for the Core Game!

I have researched the systems in the two previews. As soon as I get the two expansions and see all the systems I will update my article with the episode info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Jensen

Arizona
msg tools
chas59 wrote:

Shouldn't be too hard. For the most part Memory Alpha should have the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.