$5.00
$20.00
$30.00
Michael Zurke
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just wanted to double check that the healing condition for the 'Crazy Katie's Combat Towing' Mission is the same as for the 'Crossfire' Mission.

Each runner heals 1 HP *only* if there are no obstacles in play at the end of the scene, yes?

'Crazy Katie's Combat Towing' wording "then each runner heals 1HP" is not as clear to me. It sounds as if the runners always heal at the end of the scene.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Simpson
msg tools
My recollection is that in CKCT (and Crossfire as well) the scene ends *when* there are no obstacles in play, so I'm not sure in what situation you could have the end of the scene but still have obstacles in play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Evian
Germany
flag msg tools
No. The healing is different for any mission. You have to look at the specific mission card what happens in every round and at the end of a scene.
It is a common mistake to think, that there are standard Crossfire rules for every mission like in the crossfire mission (maybe because the game is called Shadowrun Crossfire).
The Extraction mission is a good example. There is mentioned, when a scene ends. First we thought ("who cares", when nothing special happens). But it is important to know, when a scene ends, because some upgrades can only be used once per scene !
The bonus for defeating all obstacles is as follows:
The current crossfire card is put at the bottom of the deck (so no timebomb effects occur) and you play without a crossfire card, until the next round begins with the starting player. (That is a little baffling).
It is obviously very helpful, when you play 3 player-turns without a crossfire card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Cant
England
London
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
babyfaceharpo wrote:
No. The healing is different for any mission. You have to look at the specific mission card what happens in every round and at the end of a scene.
It is a common mistake to think, that there are standard Crossfire rules for every mission like in the crossfire mission (maybe because the game is called Shadowrun Crossfire).
The Extraction mission is a good example. There is mentioned, when a scene ends. First we thought ("who cares", when nothing special happens). But it is important to know, when a scene ends, because some upgrades can only be used once per scene !
The bonus for defeating all obstacles is as follows:
The current crossfire card is put at the bottom of the deck (so no timebomb effects occur) and you play without a crossfire card, until the next round begins with the starting player. (That is a little baffling).
It is obviously very helpful, when you play 3 player-turns without a crossfire card.

Equally as important as playing without the crossfire card is the fact that the crossfire level does not increase, so you gain time in a time sparse game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Zurke
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MrPyro wrote:
My recollection is that in CKCT (and Crossfire as well) the scene ends *when* there are no obstacles in play, so I'm not sure in what situation you could have the end of the scene but still have obstacles in play.

Yes, you are right. '... my sight is dim, my eyes are poor, my nose is knackered.'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.