Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Vibrant Lantern launched October 7th, 2015 – thanks for a great year!

Appreciate all the feedback, input, critiques and hate - will get around to the Dragon King survivors build

Demian
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You actually get hate? It's an amazing resource, thanks for all the work you and others have put into it, I would've never been able to put together my Phoenix without it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greysbull
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys are awesome!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
A bunch of GG for you for really being the best KD:M resource site out there!

I'm just now getting back around to this game and am about to start building some more minis, and will definitely be utilizing your site this time around while I do it. I've still got 2 core game monsters, all the expansion monsters, and a butt ton of survivors to get through!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the uninitiated...

http://vibrantlantern.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Norman
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really appreciate your effort -- I hadn't assembled a miniature before purchasing KDM and you site was a great resource to get me started!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to you guys! It has been the n1 resource for KDM-related stuff.

The least you deserve is a honorable mention by Mr. Poots, while we are still waiting for the KDM official minis assembly guide...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
when i get home, i'm so tired
badge
just roll over, please. i'm so tired. just roll over, please. i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
paddirn wrote:
You actually get hate? It's an amazing resource, thanks for all the work you and others have put into it, I would've never been able to put together my Phoenix without it.

As above. Thanks for everything!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

paddirn wrote:
You actually get hate?

A little bit once in a while from Dakka, but its Dakka whistle

Shu1984 wrote:
The least you deserve is an honorable mention by Mr. Poots, while we are still waiting for the KDM official minis assembly guide...

Adam has mentioned VL a few times in updates, links from the build guide website, sent me the expansions(!) as a thank you and thanked me in person at GenCon. I found him to be humble in a way, funny, thoughtful, grateful to the community as a whole and takes a lot of pride in what he's been able to create.

On the official build guide, I get the impression that he's happy enough with VL and realizes that it would take an inordinate amount of time to put together a guide with the quality standard he'd want.

Thanks for comments and GeekGold everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoenix Butthole Hands
United States
Mercer Island
Wa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think most of us would be up shit creek without all your awesome work. I would have stuck arms to asses otherwise. Especially with the rerelease Kickstarter coming up, you will likely be seeing a ton of appreciative fans. You're wonderful and deserve to be showered with gifts from above.

I know its probably a lot of work, but have you considered having painting and terrain submissions? The community is pretty active on BGG but something more dedicated to the game and creativity around it would be sweet. I'd love to see some deeper discussion and examples of customizations, particularly around terrain. Vibrant Lantern is the go to resource for Kingdom Death. No one actually wants to go to Dakka Dakka to communicate, anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no way that I would have the tenacity to build the minis without your help! Thank you so much for that awesome site!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.