Subject: Where's The Buzz? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Secrest
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I thought seriously about backing the Titan Series KS but I won't get into the reasons I chose not to here. Running with the Bulls stood out as fun family/gateway game so I looked to demo it at GenCon2016 but for the short time it was on the demo table there was always a full table of interested convention goers occupying the available spots! Regardless of my lack of experience with the game I am confident it will satisfy my dice-loving family and friends and have therefore preordered the game which is due out in November. Not only is this BGG entry bereft of content but also I have seen no complete review or play-through videos of the game on the web? Now that I think of it I have seen practically nothing about ANY of the impending Titan Series games? To be honest it kinda reinforces my decision to not back the KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey
United States
Grove City
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I too am looking forward to this from the gen con previews. But there hasn't been a peep about it. I have also been looking forward to the deluxe Tsero but not a peep about it either. Me thinks they need to invest in some PR people to get info out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jeffrey!

Thanks for bringing up this topic, because it's very much on our minds here at Calliope Games. The first wave of Titan Series games (this one, Hive Mind, and Menu Masters) just hit the water on Monday (10/2) and will be arriving at the end of the month. Among the first copies to go out (right after the Kickstarter backer copies) will be review copies and ones we can use to generate reviews and kick the promotion into overdrive.

I'm sorry for the lack of images and videos, and I certainly don't want anyone getting the idea that we are holding it back for any nefarious reason -- on the contrary, these are incredible games that have proven to be really fun and popular with gamers during the prototype stages.

I'll also get on finding a PR person. You're certainly right that we need one!!!

Chris Leder
Calliope Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Meyer
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Thanks Chris, I too was going to point out that these just hit the water and things should ramp up big time in about two weeks. Should be great presents for the holiday season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey
United States
Grove City
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. I can't wait for more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Secrest
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, surprised at the quick reply! Thanks for the confirmation. As I said, I'm already committed to the future of this game and hope it gets the attention it deserves! Good luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tricia Victor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very excited for the future Titan series games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Secrest
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shouldn't have 'Running with the Bulls' released by now? Pretty straight forward components so I wonder what the hold up is?

UPDATE!
As of NOV 18 tracking says my copy will be delivered NOV 22!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.