Taverna» Forums » Rules

Subject: Spell cards that refer to customer icons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver K.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there, I have a question about the spells that refer to customer icons (ale/scroll/mask etc)on the customers you have placed.
As you can choose on double customers, which one you would like to play/place, how do you deal with the spells. That is if I play a spell which refers to the customers in front of me with a mask symbol, would it trigger its effect even if I chose to place the customer who does not have the mask? As it seems possible to keep track of who you played by turning the card in the correct orientation before putting it out in front of you, that seems feasible. But as the rules don't state you have to turn the cards and the spell just says 'on customers in front of you' it seems not intended. Btw I am using the freshly printed German version and thus don't know the proper terminology.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Major
Hungary
Pécs
Baranya
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sounds interesting. I have the first edition, but there isn't any symbol on spell cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.