Subject: The Grand Tour rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Aw crap. Looks like I'm gonna need to throw a hundred bucks at amazon again soon. Looking forward to this. I've missed Top Gear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven McKinney
United States
Kingsville
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
Look on the bright side, free Amazon shipping with prime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be honest. I haven't missed them any. I was finding their schtick running a bit thin and becoming derivative. The last couple seasons of their seasons of Top Gear were becoming less entertaining for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, some jokes might start repeating themselves, but I watched them all for the chemistry between the three.
You won't find that in many shows, ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary: Those who do, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
7.9 million downloads

Amazon recently launched “The Grand Tour,” a car show featuring former talent from “Top Gear.” And apparently a lot of people want to watch the show but aren’t willing to subscribe to Amazon Prime to do it.
According to a firm that analyzes piracy data, the first episode was downloaded 7.9 million times, and “The Grand Tour” has become “the most illegally watched show ever.”

laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
That's what you get with a worldwide audience. Pretty funny stuff.

And the show itself, it's the old Top Gear with a different name. Yeah the formula can wear thin at times, but that's why we have short seasons!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.