$35.00
Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Order of the Gilded Compass» Forums » Rules

Subject: Leftover Dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cagey McCageface
United States
Clawson
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the round ends, do players with dice remaining place them all in the library? It's not super clear under the instructions for the library.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
jmayDET wrote:
When the round ends, do players with dice remaining place them all in the library? It's not super clear under the instructions for the library.


Yes, all leftover dice are placed in the library at the end of a round.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice left over in front of a player are not added to the library at the end of the round, They do not score at all. The rules for the library are clear in terms of which dice are put there. That being said, dice leftover in buildings are added to the library.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Reissmann
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
esterjey wrote:
Dice left over in front of a player are not added to the library at the end of the round, They do not score at all. The rules for the library are clear in terms of which dice are put there. That being said, dice leftover in buildings are added to the library.
I disagree. The rules for the library say "Any dice that do not yield any reward when buildings are resolved will also be moved here." It doesn't say this exclusively happens to dice on buildings. It says "any dice". Also, if Karmic_devil says so, it must be true.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nessus77 wrote:
Also, if Karmic_devil says so, it must be true.


Yes, I will give you that one
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.