Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the Big Box come with the new 2016 2nd Edition upgrade packs that were just released?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't imagine it would. The current Big Box contains the 1st edition cards. I assume new printings will contain the 2nd editions ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Fryd Pickles wrote:
Does the Big Box come with the new 2016 2nd Edition upgrade packs that were just released?

The previously published Big Box is Dominion / Prosperity / Alchemy, all old versions.

The plan is to change the Big Box, but RGG hasn't announced what is happening there yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Then what was the upgrade packs that came in the Big Box? Was that just new art for the money or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Fryd Pickles wrote:
Then what was the upgrade packs that came in the Big Box? Was that just new art for the money or something?

I don't know what you're referring to.

There are different Big Boxes. The English Big Box has always been Dominion, Prosperity, and Alchemy, sometimes with some promos randomly added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My English Big Box came with some promos and upgrade cards for the copper, silver, and bronze. I just assumed those were upgrade art and the promos were the updated cards. My mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.