Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Ginn
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the rules, so forgive me if I misunderstood something or if it has already been asked.

The rules for the Pick-Up/Drop card indicate that you can only pick up objects that are in the same square as your character. This creates a bizarre scenario in my head where instead of just grabbing a mug off a table in order to throw it, the character has to actually get up on top of the table and THEN pick up the mug. Is that right?

It just seems so bizarre, especially when you consider how it works in the real world. Would it break the game to allow a character to pick up an object that is in the square directly in front of them?

Just a curious thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an error in the rules. If you read the card itself, it says you can pick up from the same square or one you're directly facing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.