Subject: Spiel rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deranged
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if Unfair will be available in Essen?

I'd like a copy, but can't find the publisher on the schematics :s.

Gr. Deranged.

googoo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The publisher is Good Games Publishing. The website is www.unfair-game.com. I don't believe they will be at Essen, but I don't know why I think that, so don't hold me to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
Mage Tools for Android
mbmbmb
The KS founded less than a month ago, so almost certain that it won't be available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
American in Chile
Chile
Temuco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was posted in the comments a couple days ago:
Quote:
I'm heading off to Essen Spieltage on Tuesday and will be there from Thursday to Saturday. I'm mainly for localisation meetings so I won't have a booth. But I'd be delighted to demonstrate Unfair in any appropriate play space during or after hours. Any tips on where would be a good place or event to do that? I'm an Essen newb. Not sure if this is full yet http://www.warmupday.info/ I suspect so. I'm open to suggestions - so suggest away.

So far, no one has suggested any location. Not in the comments, at least.

Unfair is scheduled to deliver to ks backers in December.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bright
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A recent Kickstarter update stated they would be there, but no copies would be available to purchase. They might have time to run a few demo games, but their time at Essen will mostly be used to secure partnerships for foreign language versions of Unfair and other games.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1960349413/unfair/posts...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deranged
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks .

I've contacted them to try and get a demo going, so if anybody wants to join...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Brebach
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Sorry I missed you there Deranged.

Essen is alarmingly devoid of public play space.

Was at the motel one night. Unperfecthaus the day before.

And I kept getting stopped by people who would spot the few pre-production copies I had with me in a carry bag. "Whaaa... where did you get THAT? Are there any left?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deranged
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
's ok, I was running all over the place myself for all sorts of errands... We might've passed each other repeatedly!

I'm still interested though, both for a copy for me (as I love the idea but was too late for the KS thingy) and the possibility of getting it on the shelves here. Is there any news on who'll distribute it to Europe/The Netherlands? And when?

There's always next year...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.