Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cole Feeser
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Hello all,

I don't know where to post this in order to maximize visibility but I had a question. As posted in another thread, Repos Productions is taking pre-orders for this game for pickup at Essen. I do want this expansion, I do want the metal token, promo wonder and metal coins but I can't get to Essen. In doing the math, assuming shipping rates could play nice I've determined somehow getting this expansion from Essen could work out cheaper than getting this expansion when it comes out in the States and then getting the metal stuff and promo from Repos Productions website.

I know Funagain games was offering a service where you could pre-order games on their website and they would do what they could to get them and ship them to you. However this expansion isn't one of the games they have available for pre-order through their Essen program.

I don't know if any one person or business is offering a similar service to what Funagain games is doing. That's why I'm here. This is the first time I've ever considered doing anything like this.

So... does anyone know of any good way I could get an English copy of this expansion with the metal token, Statue of Liberty promo wonder, and the metal coins (don't need the shirt) from Essen delivered to my door? As long as shipping isn't outrageous I'd be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.