Subject: Rules Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piotr Wołoszun
Poland
Lublin
flag msg tools
I've got few questions about rules:

1) Push: can I only push "from" (in straight line) or can i also move opponent character to sides or behind my pushing character?
2) what happens if I push and pushed character would land out of board?
3) what happens if I push opponent and he lands on tunnel?
4) Cowboy: can I pull my teammates?
5) Cowboy: can I pull every character in line (row or collumn) or only nearest one(who would "overshadow" next character in line)
6) Athletic Businessman: can I jump over lying Flag?
7) Athletic Businessman: can I jump over trap?
8) Copy Card: if I play copy as 1st card: should I show 2nd card in first resolve, or should I do nothing in 1st resolve and make 2 moves in 2nd resolve?
9) What happens If I play move card and there is other character blocking my way? Do I just "loose" my move?

Thank you for your answers :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Dennison
United States
Dane
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Hi Piotr,

Thank you for asking these great questions about the rules. If my answers aren't clear enough or you have other questions, please ask away!

pwoloszun wrote:
1) Push: can I only push "from" (in straight line) or can i also move opponent character to sides or behind my pushing character?

Great question. The two spaces can both be in one direction or they can each be in a different direction. You can't push a character "through" your character (or any other character) since normal movement rules apply.

pwoloszun wrote:
2) what happens if I push and pushed character would land out of board?

You may not push a character off the board. You would need to pick a different space to push them to.

pwoloszun wrote:
3) what happens if I push opponent and he lands on tunnel?

You may move the character from that tunnel to any other tunnel.

pwoloszun wrote:
4) Cowboy: can I pull my teammates?

Yes, you may pull your teammates.

pwoloszun wrote:
5) Cowboy: can I pull every character in line (row or column) or only nearest one(who would "overshadow" next character in line)

You may pull any character in your lines (row or column) that may be moved 1 space toward the cowboy based on normal movement rules (so not blocked by wall or another character).

pwoloszun wrote:
6) Athletic Businessman: can I jump over lying Flag?

No, you may not use the Jump action to move over a lying flag (but you may use the appropriate Run action to do so). You may only jump over walls or other characters.

pwoloszun wrote:
7) Athletic Businessman: can I jump over trap?

No, you may only jump over walls or other characters.

pwoloszun wrote:
8) Copy Card: if I play copy as 1st card: should I show 2nd card in first resolve, or should I do nothing in 1st resolve and make 2 moves in 2nd resolve?

If you play Copy with your first move without using one of your combo priority tokens (#3 or 6), you are not able to perform any action with the copy card. You do not get to “make up” for it in the second move. If you play Copy with #3 or 6, you may choose to play your second card from hand first before playing your Copy card.

pwoloszun wrote:
9) What happens If I play move card and there is other character blocking my way? Do I just "loose" my move?

If another character occupies a space you try to move into, you may end up losing your move. If they are 2 spaces away and you play your #4 or #5 token, you may move as much as possible (1 space) towards the character. Keep in mind, if you use a boost you can move to the side to get around them.

Thanks again for asking!

Cheers,
Kirk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.