Landisville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused as to what the action on this card does. It reads, "Each player may draw up to 3 cards, without shuffling their discard pile to create a new deck." I understand the part about not shuffling; it means that if you have less than three cards in your draw pile, you can only draw that number of cards. What I don't understand though is what is meant by creating a new deck. Does that mean the cards drawn go next to your deck to form a separate deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kevinruns262 wrote:
I'm confused as to what the action on this card does. It reads, "Each player may draw up to 3 cards, without shuffling their discard pile to create a new deck." I understand the part about not shuffling; it means that if you have less than three cards in your draw pile, you can only draw that number of cards. What I don't understand though is what is meant by creating a new deck. Does that mean the cards drawn go next to your deck to form a separate deck?

It's just a more complex way of saying that you don't do what you normally do in a deckbuilder: If you don't have enough cards to draw, you shuffle your discard pile to make a new deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shaud
United States
Landisville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
hist wrote:
kevinruns262 wrote:

It's just a more complex way of saying that you don't do what you normally do in a deckbuilder: If you don't have enough cards to draw, you shuffle your discard pile to make a new deck.

Oh that makes sense. I was reading it as if there was another comma, "Each player may draw up to 3 cards, without shuffling their discard pile, to create a new deck." I was reading it as if the 'create a new deck' part was separate. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.