Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
I assume that the magician needs to be on a space next to an intact or cracked mirror to crack or break it, right?

Why not count chimeras when you get them and have no end game scoring?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JEREMY FRAILE
France
ANNECY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Exacltly when you arrive on a manor square you can use the effect of the tile or the effect of the tile miror if there is one "on" the manoir square (in fact for a better effect it is place just next of the manor square not on the manor square). In a corner there are two mirors tiles but you can only use one each time.

Cause you'll see that there is three great ways to score and each is scoring in a different timing : combat when the combat is done, controlling areas at the end of turn and chimeras at the end of the game.
This progression was an intellectual wish and we also liked the fact that all game long we can't be sure of how many points everyone have for sure.

Hoping I answered correctly

Jeremy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Can there be multiple players with meeples in the same region?

Can one player have both positions in a single garden? If so, do they stack?

If an opponent is in the major spot and you are in a minor spot, if I attack, do I get VP and 1 terror point?

Are gates face up or face down at the start?

Do you have to.ove all ghosts when you move any of them?

Thanks! . fun game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JEREMY FRAILE
France
ANNECY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm not sure to understand right the first question : you only can have one of your meeple in a region or in a garden. But if there is enough space in it other players can put one of there meeples in it too. One meeple of each color max.

So second question : no

Third one : you can't attack in an area with a meeple that is already in the area. You had to arrive in a region/garden to fight (if you came peacefully in an empty space on a previous turn for exemple, you can't fight after) but remember each meeple can move so sometimes you can move the meeple from the second place of a garden to another adjacent garden to make a fight with another meeple (coming from the drawbridge or the other adjacent garden) in the garden you just left.

Fourth one : face up you can see what you need to go into the gate.

Fifth one : not at all. Each one can move but don't have to.

Bye

Jeremy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Perfect! One meeple per player per garden/region.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.