BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » British Columbia

Subject: Swan PanAsia sleeves in local game stores? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grand Prince Poutine Lord High Thrifter
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
Please support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are any of you folks aware of any Metro Vancouver game stores that carry Swan PanAsia card sleeves? Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Sperling
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I searched high and low for these as they are the only one who has sleeves that will fit Friday (some trimming was still required but it was the closest I could find at the time). Ultimately, I had to purchase them online. This was a couple years back, so it's possible things have changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
Please support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for letting me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I find Swan PanAsia sleeves hard to find locally or online, so I switched over to Mayday Games sleeves:
https://www.maydaygames.com/collections/card-sleeves

Mayday Games also manages (at least they did) Swan PanAsia in North America:
https://www.swanpanasiasleeves.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tao Wong
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
E-mail us at support@starlitcitadel.com with the kinds you are looking for. We'll see if we can source it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tired wrote:
E-mail us at support@starlitcitadel.com with the kinds you are looking for. We'll see if we can source it.

Thank you very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.