Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: New Asmodee article announces Yogah of Yag & Crossbow Men for retail rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Nice to see that they're already moving to get some of the add-ons to retail:

https://www.asmodee.us/en/news/2016/10/7/tools-in-the-hand-o...

I really hope these do well, because there were a few add-ons I didn't get (the Guest Boxes) and it's still undetermined if they'll release them.

Although, I could have sworn it was said in the Kickstarter that Yogah of Yag came with a scenario. I can't seem to find that anywhere, though, so I guess I'm misremembering?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clanggedin Silverbeard
United States
SALEM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! I missed these during the initial order and will definitely be picking these up in early 2017! Heck, I'll preorder them now if I could.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank BLACKFIRE
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:

Although, I could have sworn it was said in the Kickstarter that Yogah of Yag came with a scenario. I can't seem to find that anywhere, though, so I guess I'm misremembering?

There will be (at least) 1 scenario online in the Monolith website for each existing add-on.

That's what they've announced monthes ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pallantides wrote:
DancingFool wrote:

There will be (at least) 1 scenario online in the Monolith website for each existing add-on.

That's what they've announced monthes ago.

Nice! That sounds great! Although I couldn't find anything about Yogah, I did see on the main campaign page it says that the Sabretooth Tiger, Baal Pteor, the Crossbowmen, and the Black Ones all come with their own scenario. Do you know if these will be in the box or will they be released online?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank BLACKFIRE
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scenarios will be released online not in the boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.