1 Posts

Xenofera» Forums » News

Subject: Xenofera – KickStarter Campaign Day 5 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Taela Sky
msg tools
Progress

Wow!! Today was a great day. The campaign exceeded yesterday in both backers and pledges.

Xenofera is now 33% funded. Pretty dang good for only 4 days.
For any of our backers in St. Louis, I will be at the PixelPop Festival this weekend at the St. Louis Science Center. I will be demoing Xenofera and have been asked to participate in a Game Designer panel. I’ll try to get a bunch of pics and maybe even some video from the event to share in tomorrow’s update.

Early Funding

Before I introduce today’s xenofera, I want to address a question that a number of you have posed to me and that is “Why can’t we have all 6 new creatures?”.

So, I’ve given this some thought and this is what I would like to propose.

I will include all 6 new xenofera in the game, if Xenofera meets it’s funding goal by the end of day 10.

But to do this, I will need your help. So this is your challenge. Help me spread the word. Let the world know about Xenofera.

For those of you who have play tested Xenofera, post your experiences here or on the Xenofera Facebook page and rate it on BoardGameGeek.com.

If we work together, we’ve got a chance to get all 6 creatures in the game.

NOW on to Day 5’s xenofera.
Meet the Slu.

During the day, Slu can be found sleeping high in the tree tops. At night, they venture out to forage for fruits and nuts. Generally, harmless they will become aggressive, if their territory is invaded. More than one adventurer travelling through the forest has suddenly found themselves whipped by flailing tentacles. Should you a group of Slu, carefully retreat while keeping your eyes on them the whole time.

Four creatures out, do you have an idea of which you will vote for? Or will you try to get Xenofera over its funding goal and get all 6?

Keeping it short tonight, so I can get some shut eye before tomorrow's events.

But before I go, I want to give a shout out to one of my new friends who play tested the game in Atlanta this summer.

Ty - Get well soon. I want to do some more gaming with you at the next convention.

Well, good night all

Liz out

If you'd like to help spread the word sign up for our crowdspeaking campaign on Thunderclap. www.thunderclap.it/my/edit/48015-xenofera-join-the-hunt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.