Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Galactic Empires» Forums » General

Subject: I just got an 800 count box of rares and promos from an old dealer, rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Garrett
United States
Hampton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to see if anyone know what cards are worth, and is there a group that still plays??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Byrd
United States
Box Elder
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I still play the game. As a matter of fact I will be playing this game today.

What they are worth depends on what set they are from. Some sets like the primary edition or so easily found that they are not worth the cardboard they are on (save for some of the very rares). Other sets are so hard to find that you have to be extremely lucky to even find them let alone get someone who might still be playing to sell/trade them.

Unfortunately there is no easy way to tell what set a card is from nor what their rarity is as neither is printed on the card.

Your best bet is to check out this website: http://galacticempires.no-ip.org/ge/index.html

You will also be looking at selling to a very small subgroup of people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if you just want a quick way to get a basic idea, start by looking at which empires are represented.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan R
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
kendog61 wrote:
Looking to see if anyone know what cards are worth, and is there a group that still plays??

What did you end up doing with the cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuel Volakis
United States
Napa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can help you out. Contact me at volakis at EarthLink dot net with a card list and I can get you prices for individual rares. Depending on the release some Entities can be worth some money....

Emanuel
Administrator for galacticempires.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.