United States
North Wales
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So hear me roar! RAWR!
badge
Her Serenity, The Lady of Pain.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone think this game could use a tracking sheet to keep track of players icons? Like "how many building icons you have" that is easily seen on a tracker instead of having to look down someone's tableau of cards.

Almost every time I've played this game I've lost a milestone due to not constantly counting card icons. A few times I also had trouble figuring out what to pass and what to hold due to not easily being able to scan the field of icons quickly.

Not sure what the design would actually be as I've only played the game a few times, but just thought I'd throw this idea out there to see if anyone was interested in tackling the challenge: create some type of sheet that players can use to keep track of everyone's icons that matter instead of having to look at their cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Then you need to keep track of the summaries instead. I think it's a part of the game to actually both focus on your own game and follow up on the other players game. There are usually no stress between the turns which gives time to do this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Hansen
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have had a similar problem in the past but then we just asked other players how many of a milestone resource they have at any point.

Building towards milestones happens mid game at the earliest as it is more important to get some type of engine going with the cards you have been given or drafted than worrying about how to obtain a milestone achievement
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Ruckeisen
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'd hate to do the extra bookkeeping work, tbh.

Especially since you basically have to record every tag from every player in order for it to serve its purpose. Much of it won't ever be relevant in a given game, tho.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.