GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,632 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: Antha rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristian Vazquez
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
So, looking through the deck I noticed there's only 1 "healing" card. Healing is not a starting equipment card, and I don't see anywhere on Antha's card or in her skill "Destiny" that states she starts with it...

So the odds of her being to heal are pretty slim, next to possibly never if the card is at the bottom of the deck. Am I missing something here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
destiny will definitely help to cycle through the equipment deck to find it, and if all 6 survivors search regularly you should have a good chance of getting it, but yeah it remains random.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mb
Well, no. She's not guaranteed to get the Healing card, but just because she can hold healing in her middle spot doesn't mean healing is her only purpose. I've had great success with her, rifling through the equipment deck for the best weapons, and kicking zombie ass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.