tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mihály Vincze
Hungary
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Unfortunately the boxes are rolling off the conveyor belts as we speak, and shippings have been arranaged.
However, the game will be available in very limited copies at Essen! That's where you can get it if you are living in Europe. Are you coming? Do you by any chance have a friend going there who can buy it for you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Oh dear, thanks for the reply.

I live in the UK but don't know anyone going to Essen, bummer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Boo hoo, I could cry. Just been watching Rahdo's play through again...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Teoro
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Turoscsusza wrote:
Unfortunately the boxes are rolling off the conveyor belts as we speak, and shippings have been arranaged.
However, the game will be available in very limited copies at Essen! That's where you can get it if you are living in Europe. Are you coming? Do you by any chance have a friend going there who can buy it for you?

Will they be available in the U.S. anytime soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
7eat51 wrote:
Turoscsusza wrote:

Yes, Mr B Games, our co-publisher is handling that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Teoro
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great. Thanks.

Looks like a lovely game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad T
Poland
Szczecin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By any chance are any copies left after Essen? I missed KS and I was supposed to be at Essen, but got sick and stayed at home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
KonradT wrote:
By any chance are any copies left after Essen? I missed KS and I was supposed to be at Essen, but got sick and stayed at home.

Sorry, no. Geekmail me your email address and I'll add you to our soon-to-be-launched newsletter, where you'll hear about any and all chances of getting Days of Ire on this side of the Atlantic...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
7eat51 wrote:
Turoscsusza wrote:

We have several copes of the Kickstarter Edition available for pre-order in the BGG Marketplace. We'll be receiving our copies along with other Kickstarter backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.