Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Javier GOMEZ UFANO
Spain
Coslada (Madrid)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there is an error on one mission card:

This card shows STOCKHOLM as a "X" purple city, when on map it's an ORANGE (asterisk) city.

I think the map is correct and it's the card what is wrong.

Right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrie K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. The card shows the wrong region color. The map is right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Ridgeway
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. Sorry...I meant to come here and post about that. It shouldn't affect gameplay for the most part. The only time you'll need to think about it is if you have a completed mission that gives you a benefit of either an Orange or Purple region symbol. You'll need to know if it really counts toward your Stockholm Mission Card or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was losing sleep knowing this error existed.

if you are like me and want to use what I did for a fix here is some stuff. I used font from other cards (rearranging letters) to make a orange version with proper asterisk of "STOCKHOLM". Then I printed on some glossy CD label paper I had and covered the error. (I'm thinking printing it on standard paper and using a gluestick to attach it would probably work too if you don't have sticker sheets to print on)

Here is my edited word:

This is what my card looks like now:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Etienne Bruwer
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is there any plans to make a replacement card available after a new print run?

E.g. Portal games provided the ability to buy a card from their online store that was misprinted in 51st state master set for $0.01 + shipping.

Roxley games opted for replacing a misprinted card in Steam Punk Rally to be included when they launch the expansion, Interim solution they supplied a high quality print and play PDF of the card.

Would be great if there will be away to get it replace at some point.

P.S. Great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Birdwise
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gwb007 wrote:
Is there any plans to make a replacement card available after a new print run?

E.g. Portal games provided the ability to buy a card from their online store that was misprinted in 51st state master set for $0.01 + shipping.

Roxley games opted for replacing a misprinted card in Steam Punk Rally to be included when they launch the expansion, Interim solution they supplied a high quality print and play PDF of the card.

Would be great if there will be away to get it replace at some point.

P.S. Great game!

The least cost solution for the publisher is to provide a high quality PnP file. As I use sleeves for cards, that would do it for me as I would print it on card stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cross
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There is also a spelling error on the shields. Code breaking phase. "You many swap Cipher Tiles"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.