Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: RTL: single player rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikolaj Thomsen
Denmark
Aarhus
flag msg tools
Would it work with one character with 2 turns (including the extra attacks for 2p rules) and double life?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan A.Y.
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mb
Solo player here, that'll involve a lot more variables that you mentioned, the fatigue system with class skills (and interactions between heroes) is what makes the game dynamic or even enjoyable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gardner
United States
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would work but you would probably get wiped out. I often play solo with two characters and that is tough enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also a solo player - but would question why you would want to play with only one character. The App makes it so easy to play with more, why stick with one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boucher
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wrong One wrote:
I'm also a solo player - but would question why you would want to play with only one character. The App makes it so easy to play with more, why stick with one?

That was what I was wondering. The packaging said this game is for 2+ players but I thought the app would enable solo play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
barinthus wrote:
The Wrong One wrote:

That was what I was wondering. The packaging said this game is for 2+ players but I thought the app would enable solo play.

It does enable solo play as it turns it from 1 vs many to coop, but it's not single character enabled unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.