Subject: Philadelphia Area Players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Palmer
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey all I was thinking of getting into this game. Are there any groups that play regularly in the Philly area? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ajnin007 wrote:
Hey all I was thinking of getting into this game. Are there any groups that play regularly in the Philly area? Thanks.

I'm in West philly. I play regularly, but casually. I don't think there are any groups, but a lot of my friends and I need around. Pm me if you want to learn it, and I'd be happy to show it. I both demo and playtest it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Ridinger
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm based in Old City, huge fan of the game. Would love to get together with some people that are closer than the usual group I play with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Palmer
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I would love to get a group together to play. I got the base game and love playing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Ridinger
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking of going Red Cap's today to play some games; I'll bring some Ashes stuff if anyone else wants to swing by for a match

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Palmer
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Sorry, I just saw your post today. I'm availed to play some Ashes on Thursday if anyone is able to come. Just let me know. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Ridinger
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm free this Sun to play if anyone would like to do some precon/constructed /playtest games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.