7 Posts

Unfair» Forums » General

Subject: questions about kickstarter. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kasper Backe
Denmark
flag msg tools
Hey guys, I backed this game (it is my first time ever backing anything). Now the kickstarter has ended and I have a question.

When and how will they get my adress, so they can send the game to me once its ready? (I know its not yet, but I just wanted to make sure I do everything correctly)

Thx in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's usually something called a pledge manager sent out. Don't expect it for most projects until close to shipping time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry. You will be sent an email when the Pledge Manager is up. On the PM you will fill all the details required to have the game delivered to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pledge manager or survey through kickstarter are how addresses are collected. Either way, they'll send an update when they do
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Backe
Denmark
flag msg tools
awesomesauce, thx for the fast reply guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J-F Audy
Canada
Chambly
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For this particular Kickstarter, it will be a Kickstarter survey that looks like this:

Kickstarter

Hello there!

We hope you’re excited about getting your reward for backing Unfair!. The creator just needs a little information from you to make it happen.
Answer a few questions now, and they’ll take care of the rest!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfair isn't using a Pledge Manager. You'll receive a Backer Survey to enter your details in
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.