BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: The Whiny Little Bitch Trump Supporters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some strong stuff from the Maher... perfectly summarizes the white, male Trump supporters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
surprise Chris Christie at least, were FAIL upon the "little"-portion, as he is Y-U-G-E-ass! Perhaps, others yet deemed 'likewise', as THAT seemed their 'trends'.
Ha ha! "Fleetwood Mac" on the RADIO just now playing: "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow!" whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is interesting that just a mere three years ago, Bill suggested that these type of things are childish in the grand scheme of things.

Quote:
MAHER: You know, I get it. And also, the way people act like -- 'he did it once and then he did it again.' Like no one has ever relapsed to a bad habit. It took me eight years to quit smoking. I mean, everybody who has ever been a drunk, a gambler or a cokehead knows that it doesn't happen the first time.

I'm not saying do it again. I'm just saying that, you know, I just feel -- look at the number of talented political people that we have lost. Spitzer, Weiner, John Edwards, Bill Clinton's second term. Ted Kennedy, you could say. I mean, this country needs to grow up a little. We are losing too much talent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
It is interesting that just a mere three years ago, Bill suggested that these type of things are childish in the grand scheme of things.

Quote:
MAHER: You know, I get it. And also, the way people act like -- 'he did it once and then he did it again.' Like no one has ever relapsed to a bad habit. It took me eight years to quit smoking. I mean, everybody who has ever been a drunk, a gambler or a cokehead knows that it doesn't happen the first time.

I'm not saying do it again. I'm just saying that, you know, I just feel -- look at the number of talented political people that we have lost. Spitzer, Weiner, John Edwards, Bill Clinton's second term. Ted Kennedy, you could say. I mean, this country needs to grow up a little. We are losing too much talent.

One seriously doubts that Mr Maher was talking about someone bragging about sexually assaulting women, or sexually objectifying his own daughter. But why don't you run along and provide that context. There's a good lad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maher's a hack, Trump's still shit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.