Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Helms
United States
Council Bluffs
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last weekend I attended Nuke-Con (Omaha, NE). Among the games I signed up to run were two sessions of The Networks. Given that it is a relatively new game, and that Nuke-Con is a relatively small convention, I really wasn't sure how many sign-ups I was going to get.

As it turned out, I needn't have worried. Both sessions were full to capacity, and the players were generally very enthusiastic about the game.

One down side is that I only scheduled an hour for each session. That wasn't enough time to explain the rules and have 5 new players examine each and every card (sometimes multiple times). Both sessions got through 3 seasons, although we did do the final scoring round after the third.

The other down side was that, because there were 5 players wanting slots, I was teaching the game (which I enjoy) but I didn't get an opportunity to actually PLAY the game (which is even more enjoyable).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for teaching the game, Matt!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.