4 Posts

Labyrinth: The Awakening, 2010 – ?» Forums » Rules

Subject: Errors in Cards Player Aid? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
P vd V
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I think I found some errors on the 3rd Player Aid Card (PAC), the one with Card info on it:

* 137 Limited Deployment:
But in the carddeck, card #137 is named FMS, and card #157 is named Limited Deployment...
Is the number on the PAC correct but showing the wrong title, or the other way around?

* 164 SCAF:
But in the carddeck, card #164 is named Bloody Thursday, and card #162 is named SCAF...
So is the number on the PAC correct but showing the wrong title, or the other way around?

* 219 Backlash:
But in the carddeck, card #219 is named Ayman al-Zawahiri, and card #122 is named Backlash...
Again the question, is the number on the PAC correct but showing the wrong title, or the other way around?

Hopefully the Designers can comment on this?
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hello,

Yes, you are correct. Regrettably, there are some numbering errors in the Event Instructions Table. We will post these errors in the errata, but for now, for those misnumbered cards, use the instructions that match the card name.

Adam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pividivi wrote:
I think I found some errors on the 3rd Player Aid Card (PAC), the one with Card info on it:

* 137 Limited Deployment:
But in the carddeck, card #137 is named FMS, and card #157 is named Limited Deployment...
Is the number on the PAC correct but showing the wrong title, or the other way around?

* 164 SCAF:
But in the carddeck, card #164 is named Bloody Thursday, and card #162 is named SCAF...
So is the number on the PAC correct but showing the wrong title, or the other way around?

* 219 Backlash:
But in the carddeck, card #219 is named Ayman al-Zawahiri, and card #122 is named Backlash...
Again the question, is the number on the PAC correct but showing the wrong title, or the other way around?

Hopefully the Designers can comment on this?
Thanks

oh no, how is this always possible...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am always shocked after all the reviewing and play testing that this stuff still happens as much as it does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.