$20.00
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37595047

Clinton wants Wall Street Insiders to help write the regulations. Bernie supporters are losers. She dreams of open trade and open borders.

All this was less than a year ago. Meanwhile Trump's locker room talk from over ten years ago (that he didn't act on) is the big news.

Liberal response will undoubtedly be: Russia to blame. Meanwhile, NY times is awesome for breaking the law and releasing Trump's tax returns.

Does hypocrisy even matter to these people anymore?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Where is the imagery of some GUY-on-the-WALL-street holding a sign that read: "JUMP, you FUCKERS!"? It also could 'mean' upon BOTH Major Party adherents-FAIL-ship!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:

Clinton wants Wall Street Insiders to help write the regulations. Bernie supporters are losers. She dreams of open trade and open borders.

All this was less than a year ago. Meanwhile Trump's locker room talk from over ten years ago (that he didn't act on) is the big news.

Liberal response will undoubtedly be: Russia to blame. Meanwhile, NY times is awesome for breaking the law and releasing Trump's tax returns.

Cates enters the stage after the lead actor died of acute pussy grabbing.

Nice try, but this game is over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the left dreams of open trade and open borders with Latin America. This is the political faction that wants to set up sanctuary cities and legalize millions of illegal immigrants. They certainly aren't the ones looking to close the borders.

I also have a hard time imagining how you're going to write the regulations without involving anyone who knows anything about it.

You seem to be scoring pretty low on the "shocking disclosures" scale. Maybe a few milliTrumps, at best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:

I do not recall any one saying that the NY times was awesome for releasing them, only that he who lives by the hack shall die by the hack.

And I see nothign inn your source about Sanders supporters being losers, care to provide the quote?

As to the rest

Has Trump said he would reform wall street without the input of bankers?

As to free trade and open boarders, there was a time when free trade was the cornerstone of US domestic and foreign policy. You in fact fought wars to open up markets.

Sorry but none of this is a revelation, of course Clinton represents Wall Street (your whole political system does), we have been saying that all along. The problem is so does Trump.

As to Trumps "locker room" talk, yes it matters because of arsholes who think it is OK to drunk rape women. It matters becasue it represents an attitude that (hypocritically) has been condemned in his opponents husband (not even his opponent). It matters recuse it is an insight into his mind set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillary thinks you're all losers living out of your parents basement. The bucket of losers can join the basket of deplorables I guess. She loves grouping her opponents together into containers. Cute.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
Hillary thinks you're all losers living out of your parents basement. The bucket of losers can join the basket of deplorables I guess. She loves grouping her opponents together into containers. Cute.

So how about the quote then, just you quoting what she said in these latest leaks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
The words are "this group that our analysts are calling the (air quotes)bucket of losers." I imagine it was directed towards the Occupy Wall Street people.

It's still quite different from her calling them losers herself. In fact, her case is that those voters are a significant demographic and should be taken seriously.

One aspect of her speech I found particularly compelling, though, was the part where she didn't say she was going to grab someone by the genitals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
whistle Their LOSERS-'expertise' WERE "renowned" garnered 'empiracallous', so, sure, a 'bucket' within their OCEAN! robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Seems to me the only people upset about Trump bragging back in 2005 are the people who follow the scent of Hillary. Well, and the fawning liberal media. Most of the R's who are *shocked* are probably secretly relieved their locker room talk isn't on record. Same goes for pretty much every liberal politician and Hillaryite. Except for desJardins it's a safe bet that not only has every person here (some women included) been just as crude in their private conversations but have also grabbed a few pussies themselves.

But that was before the push back against rape culture. Now all of you are examples of a life lived without sin or foul language.

I do think the tapes of Hillary's collusion with the Wall Street globalists are way worse than Trump being crude in a private conversation. Not that it matters in RSP though, you guys are largely in the bag for the hag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Seems to me the only people upset about Trump bragging back in 2005 are the people who follow the scent of Hillary. Well, and the fawning liberal media. Most of the R's who are *shocked* are probably secretly relieved their locker room talk isn't on record. Same goes for pretty much every liberal politician and Hillaryite. Except for desJardins it's a safe bet that not only has every person here (some women included) been just as crude in their private conversations but have also grabbed a few pussies themselves.

But that was before the push back against rape culture. Now all of you are examples of a life lived without sin or foul language.

I do think the tapes of Hillary's collusion with the Wall Street globalists are way worse than Trump being crude in a private conversation. Not that it matters in RSP though, you guys are largely in the bag for the hag.
Bragging?

About his ability to molest women?

And people wonder why women go on about a rape culture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:

Do you honestly believe that you would feel this way if the party names on the candidates were reversed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Seems to me the only people upset about Trump bragging back in 2005 are the people who follow the scent of Hillary.

"I am sickened by what I heard today." -- Paul Ryan

We sure are discovering who all the secret Hillary sympathizers all. The whole Republican Congress is in her pocket! And most of the Republican governors! They have just been sitting around waiting to trump up something against Trump.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Seems to me the only people upset about Trump bragging back in 2005 are the people who follow the scent of Hillary.

"I am sickened by what I heard today." -- Paul Ryan

We sure are discovering who all the secret Hillary sympathizers all. The whole Republican Congress is in her pocket! And most of the Republican governors! They have just been sitting around waiting to trump up something against Trump.

It's a snoozer. Politicians saying things they must say. Maybe Ryan is sickened, who knows? I don't, nor do I care. I also have no interest in what some real estate guy running for President said 12 years ago in a private conversation. If this is honestly the absolute best shot at sinking Trump then I'm not so sure he won't end up being elected. Like I said - 90% of the male population on the planet have said things like that or even more graphic. How is this even relevant?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Except for desJardins it's a safe bet that not only has every person here (some women included) been just as crude in their private conversations but have also grabbed a few pussies themselves.

That statement, if you believe it, says much more about you than anyone else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Maybe Ryan is sickened, who knows? I don't, nor do I care.

You sure seem to post a lot about the stuff you don't care about. If you really don't know or care what Paul Ryan thinks, then why do you make claims that he's not upset?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheOneTrueZeke wrote:
That statement, if you believe it, says much more about you than anyone else.

Tripp doesn't even believe the things he said five minutes ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tripp cares less than Drew...maybe twice as less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/02/bernie-sa...

BernieSanders wrote:
Well, I agree with her. What she is saying is what I suggested a moment ago. There are young people who went deeply into debt, worked very hard to get a good education, and yet they are getting out of school and can’t find decent, paying jobs. And that is a major problem. They are living in their parents’ basements. So that’s the point there. So I personally do believe we do need a political revolution. That we do need to transform this society; create decent, paying jobs, make sure Donald Trump and his billionaire friends start paying their fair share of taxes; do what Donald Trump does not want us to do, address the crisis of climate change; transform our energy system, do what Donald Trump does not want us to do; raise the minimum wage to a living wage; and have pay equity for women. So I think that Secretary Clinton — and by the way, as I said, I just talked to her a few days ago, she is prepared on all of those issues to move forward within the first 100 days of her administration. And on top of that, unlike Donald Trump, she understands that Citizens United Supreme Court decision is undermining American democracy. It has got to be overturned. She will be supporting the constitutional amendment to do that so that billionaires cannot continue buying elections in this country.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:

It's a problem this big.

HHH

All of Clinton's problems are this big.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Trump's problems are this big.
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTT...
(imagine 18 more pages here)...
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff brown wrote:
ironcates wrote:

Do you honestly believe that you would feel this way if the party names on the candidates were reversed?

Honestly, yes. I care more about policy and security than I do about somebody's dirty talk BS. Apparently, that's the most important thing about Trump to the left. When the left has lost the rational argument they just go to emotional crap that they themselves are even more guilty of. How sad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
Most of the left dreams of open trade and open borders with Latin America.

From where do you derive you sense of what "most of the left" dreams of. Are you sure that the current movement toward more protectionist trade policies doesn't infect both left (Sanders people) and right (Trump people). There is a dominant narrative in the public right now that American jobs have been lost due to trade deals. Right or wrong, neither party is doing a very good job of trying to turn the tide of public opinion.

Also, open borders? Truly? Who are the standard bearers of this position? In all the debate over immigration reform, I haven't been seeing anyone making real arguments for open borders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Altair IV wrote:
Tripp cares less than Drew...maybe twice as less.
soblue 'moi' HATH "no cares" with 'overabundance' of GOT NOTHING, so, have as much that you could carry safely, the more or less!

thumbsup-DWTripp-'libation': "Cares?:"TWO TIMES! Less Drew!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
ironcates wrote:

Honestly, yes. I care more about policy and security than I do about somebody's dirty talk BS. Apparently, that's the most important thing about Trump to the left. When the left has lost the rational argument they just go to emotional crap that they themselves are even more guilty of. How sad.

So you actually don't care what Clinton said about Bernie supporters correct? Because that sounds like emotional crap that you don't think is relevant.

Also how do you feel about Hillary Clinton's health issues from before. Do you feel like that was irrelevant as well?

Do you feel that Donald Trump will do better at writing regulations for Wall Street?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
ironcates wrote:

Honestly, yes. I care more about policy and security...

Says the man who's apparently supporting Trump.

Lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.