$15.00
$5.00
$30.00
$20.00
Aubrey Mills
msg tools
mbmbmb
As former world chess champion Kasparov points out, we cannot distinguish between the rights of women and men. Some brilliant women chess players (including the US champion) are refusing to attend the world championship if it is held in Iran and their ridiculous law is enforced.

https://twitter.com/Kasparov63/status/784181648531349504

Sign the petition:
https://www.change.org/p/stop-women-s-oppression-at-the-worl...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Scally
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for pointing that out. Done it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But as I have learned form the RSP moonbats, some women choose oppression and love wearing clothes from head to toe in the middle of the desert.

And as always, we cant judge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
But as I have learned form the RSP moonbats, some women choose oppression and love wearing clothes from head to toe in the middle of the desert.

Really, and who has said that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
J C is so 'unawares' that even Shoebats-'guano' were unnoticed around him! coal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aubrey Mills
msg tools
mbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

In some parts of the world women are protesting against religious repression at the cost of their lives. Clearly you won't be supporting them. Well done. Put your feet up and have another beer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mr kipling wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

In some parts of the world women are protesting against religious repression at the cost of their lives. Clearly you won't be supporting them. Well done. Put your feet up and have another beer.
In some parts of the world they are protesting about being seen as objects worthy only of a grope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aubrey Mills
msg tools
mbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
mr kipling wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

In some parts of the world they are protesting about being seen as objects worthy only of a grope.

Well, at least they know what they're voting for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

And there are woman in this country that take off all their clothes for money. Pretty sure they worked for Kennedy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aubrey Mills
msg tools
mbmbmb
Daddys_Home wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

And there are woman in this country that take off all their clothes for money. Pretty sure they worked for Kennedy.

Oh darn, now we've woken two of them up! It's all right lads; go back to sleep. This discussion is not about adolescent masturbation fantasies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
Good on Gary. And thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mr kipling wrote:
Daddys_Home wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Oh darn, now we've woken two of them up! It's all right lads; go back to sleep. This discussion is not about adolescent masturbation fantasies.
I'll get me coat then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.