Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Equilibrista ^_^
Italy
Treviso
flag msg tools
mb
Hello guys,
I just got 7 wonders and I am studying the rules before introducing it to my game group.

There seems to be only 1 obscure point so far... bear in mind I have the Italian translated version.

- Epoch 2 cards
Get 1 coin for each brown cards in your city and the one on your left and right. So far so good.. then the clarification: brown cards built, in the neighbor cities, in the same turn as press (? stamperia in Italian) gets counted.
Shouldn't press be instead Vineyard?...

I've in fact found another thread I want to quote

PenumbraPenguin wrote:
The Vineyard gives you a coin for every brown card that you and your neighbours already have (not ones played this turn).

From the rulebook:
The brown cards built in the neighboring cities on the same turn as the Vineyard are counted.

It says vineyard, not press. In fact it makes sense... if you play the card and in the same turn other brown cards get built, then you count them. But the press?...

Moreover the bazar, which triggers on grey cards and at the end works the same way, refer to itself in the clarifications.

Thanks if anyone can clarify this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc McConley
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Legal Blokus board using all the pieces
mbmbmbmbmb
English rulebook says Vineyard. "Press" sounds like it must be a mistake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The key with these kinds of cards is:

- Points are counted at the end of the game, money is collected when the card is played.

- Cards played at the same time always count when you're collecting the money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Equilibrista ^_^
Italy
Treviso
flag msg tools
mb
mmhh well I just downloaded a 7 wonders cheatsheet here on BGG and it reads "press" there too. I'm puzzled!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Equilibrista ^_^
Italy
Treviso
flag msg tools
mb
iklinck wrote:
The key with these kinds of cards is:

- Points are counted at the end of the game, money is collected when the card is played.

- Cards played at the same time always count when you're collecting the money.

Fine... but do you score coins for browns and any other brown that may get built in the same turn or, as per my rulebook and files here on BGG, if the "press" card gets played?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Equilibrista ^_^
Italy
Treviso
flag msg tools
mb
So I went to Repo's site and downloaded both English and Italian rules.

English rules states "vineyard", Italian rules says "stamperia".
It obviously is a misprint!

Fact is... other files here on BGG refers to the press instead to vineyard... quite confusing!

Anyway now it's clear!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.