Grimslingers» Forums » General

Subject: Error card quantities rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2nd edition rulebook states that I should have 44 creature cards but I have 45 and in page 13, about items it states that 40 of the items can only be used in the Tall Tale portion of the game and the 37 others in competitive but my copy has 40 items to be used competitively and 37 exclusively in the campaign.
Are those rulebook errors or of my copy?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
noom777 wrote:
The 2nd edition rulebook states that I should have 44 creature cards but I have 45 and in page 13, about items it states that 40 of the items can only be used in the Tall Tale portion of the game and the 37 others in competitive but my copy has 40 items to be used competitively and 37 exclusively in the campaign.
Are those rulebook errors or of my copy?

Thanks in advance!

Hey!

The 40 tall tale items is wrong, there are 37 tall tale items, the numbers got mixed up. For the duels, you're only using 40 cards (all the ones without the glowing blue border or the red icon in the top left corner).

As for the 45 creature cards, I'm not sure what extra you may have or if it's a typo. There's a list of cards here: http://wiki.greenbriergames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Gr...

Which you can use to check the cards you have. I didn't create that list though, just as a disclaimer.

For creature cards you've got

7 creature portrait cards (witch king, chupacabra, wurm, scorpion, bandits, jackalope, spectre)

27 creature skill cards (3 general, 3 scorpion, 3 spectre, 3 chupacabra, 3 wurm, 3 spectre, 3 jackalope, 6 witch king)

And then 10 creature modifiers. So let me know what your 45th creature card is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found it, it's Hank the Hunter. What is this card?
My copy also misses one earth spell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
noom777 wrote:
I found it, it's Hank the Hunter. What is this card?
My copy also misses one earth spell.

I'd email Greenbrier games and request an earth card.

Hank the Hunter is part of the Tall Tale portion, he's someone you can hire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So there ought to be 45 creature cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
noom777 wrote:
So there ought to be 45 creature cards?

Hank the Hunter is not a creature card, he's listed as his own card in the rulebook components list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.