Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
When Moving cargo or crew from a ship A to a ship B, which of the ships must spend the Transport action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly (Gastonia / Charlotte)
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeeshkul wrote:
When Moving cargo or crew from a ship A to a ship B, which of the ships must spend the Transport action?
I don't think it matters. You have a limited amount of Actions (3 is standard), and each Ship can only take one per your Turn under normal circumstances. (Actually, maybe under all circumstances.) So it doesn't really matter which Ship is doing the Transport, as long as between the 2 Ships, each only takes one Action (one a Transport Action, and the other something else.)

That's my take on it anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
My bad, please let me rephrase it, what i mean is - do both take the Transport action or just one of them? I guess "one of them" is the answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly (Gastonia / Charlotte)
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeeshkul wrote:
My bad, please let me rephrase it, what i mean is - do both take the Transport action or just one of them? I guess "one of them" is the answer.
Yep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.