4 Posts

Fury of Dracula (third edition)» Forums » General

Subject: One copy in Boise Idaho! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett Miller
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are in Boise Idaho (or nearby) I just saw a copy at All About Games downtown (not the overland park location). Couldn't believe it.

I thought I would post a public service announcement in case you are in the area and looking for a copy.

-Brett

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armand
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It just got restocked at the distributor level. Don't drive to Boise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Martial Solal - Bluesine || Balade du 10 Mars || Just Friends || In & Out
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galaxybear wrote:
I thought I would post a public service announcement in case you are in the area and looking for a copy.

So if a couple hundred hundred games appear in various locations, we should expect a couple hundred threads in the FoD General forum? Seems to me like it would make better sense to post in the regional forums, or hot deals or even in the FoD News forum where the expectation is that threads will be ephemeral. In General all they do (after the day or two they may be relevant) is bury the useful content deeper in the stack. Once they're here, they remain indefinitely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in stock at amazon and there are dozens on ebay too.

Not quite hard to find.

And most who want it panic bought already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.