$20.00
$30.00
$5.00
$15.00
Tony Youngblood
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
I just made stackable, 3D-printable tokens for Power/Toughness, Life, Mana, Loyalty, Energy, and Abilities.

I designed the token itself. The symbols on the facings are the intellectual property of Magic the Gathering. They own the symbol copyrights. The abilities symbols were designed by Pamela Ansman-Wolfe for Duels of the Planeswalkers. The design of the token itself (NOT the symbols) is licensed by me under Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike. Because I don't the copyrights to the symbols, these tokens are NOT FOR SALE. You can however, print your own. Find them on Thingverse by searching for "Magic the Gathering Counters."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Piovezan
Brazil
Jundiaí
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool tokens!

I hope you don't mind me being that guy, but I have to say, if you used other people's intellectual property (which is not under a CC BY-SA compatible license), then you can't license it as CC BY-SA yourself. I mean, it's complicated. I could be something that falls under fair use/copyright limitations, but that usually takes into account commercial use, which CC BY-SA allows.

Maybe CC BY-NC would be more suitable?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Youngblood
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Thanks, Daniel. You make a really great point, and it was something I was wondering about. I'll change it to CC BY-NonCommercial.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.