Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark meier
United States
brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy an hour ago, and it looks amazing.

FYI - the small 9 bin tray in the main storage tray is removable, and some components are underneath (i.e. stickers, island tiles, cards...). For a few minutes, I thought I was missing a few bits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine this morning in O-H-I-O

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lars mallach
msg tools
mbmb
Did you receive a shipping email prior to the delivery?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark meier
United States
brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
agntorenge wrote:

Yes, but the shipping email came on Oct 7 and the actual ship date was the 6th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Enjoy! Canadian backer's games are shipping to Canada next week when their 2nd container arrives this week. Can't wait to get this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven may
United States
milwaukee
WI
flag msg tools
There is a hell, believe me i've seen it...
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today in Wisconsin, no shipping notification. Now I just need to figure out where everything goes in the insert whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meghan Naxer
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMzchf wrote:
Got mine this morning in O-H-I-O

So lucky!!!! I just got a tracking number today, so hopefully another fast delivery to Ohio!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark meier
United States
brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
devaquinn wrote:
Got mine today in Wisconsin, no shipping notification. Now I just need to figure out where everything goes in the insert whistle

That's it, right? I still haven't punched anything, trying to figure out the best organizational strategy! Although, I'm pretty sure I'm overthinking this...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
agntorenge wrote:

Nope. Just showed up at my door step early Saturday morning

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bond
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine earlier today as well. No shipping notification, so I wasn't expecting it. Gorgeous game, and such a big improvement over my original copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin D.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came yesterday, the shipping notification was in my junk folder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
www.Dexposure.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this game being shipped along with people that also backed Glen Drover's Empires: Galactic Rebellion in the same package? The update said that both of these games arrived to US in the same boat, I received a tracking for E:GR but did not get tracking for Vihnos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if non-backer orders have shipped? I pre-ordered the "kickstarter" edition (from the Eagle website) sometime in April and was wondering if those are on a different time table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Glasson
United States
Hillsborough
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine are coming separately according to UPS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy in Fort Worth today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the notice a few days ago that mine would be coming via USPS and what the tracking number would be, but USPS is still showing the item as "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item" (as of Oct 4). Maybe it'll just randomly magically show up on my doorstep...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
baditude wrote:
Does anyone know if non-backer orders have shipped? I pre-ordered the "kickstarter" edition (from the Eagle website) sometime in April and was wondering if those are on a different time table.

OH. Ha. My order just shipped

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Checked your contents carefully, I am missing an entire punchboard (5 of 5). I did check under the insert just to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob D
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad other people are getting their copies. I got my initial shipping notice (that the slip was created, not actually shipped) back on October 4. However, I've seen no movement since then.

I imagine my lonely little box, labeled and ready, just hanging out in the warehouse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bobbyrayiam wrote:
I'm glad other people are getting their copies. I got my initial shipping notice (that the slip was created, not actually shipped) back on October 4. However, I've seen no movement since then.

I imagine my lonely little box, labeled and ready, just hanging out in the warehouse.
It's not lonely; it's playing a game with mine.

(Aaaaaand now I'm imagining a close-up shot of four boxes of Vinhos sitting and playing a game. The camera zooms out to reveal that they are, in fact, playing a game of Vinhos. Then the camera zooms out more to reveal the fifth box, open, disemboweled and dying, whispering "...why??" with its last breath. wow whistle devil )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meghan Naxer
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryudoowaru wrote:
bobbyrayiam wrote:

(Aaaaaand now I'm imagining a close-up shot of four boxes of Vinhos sitting and playing a game. The camera zooms out to reveal that they are, in fact, playing a game of Vinhos. Then the camera zooms out more to reveal the fifth box, open, disemboweled and dying, whispering "...why??" with its last breath. wow whistle devil )

I thought the same thing! Even received the shipping notice for the slip on the same day. After I woke up this morning and checked the tracking number, it updated! And is arriving...tomorrow!!!!!! So soon! Hopefully yours will arrive very soon too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob D
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryudoowaru wrote:
bobbyrayiam wrote:

HA! Love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Stanton
United States
Paoli
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my copy today - I don't think I had gotten a shipping notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Reynolds
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received October 11 USPS Southwest Ohio. Nice components and packaging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bobbyrayiam wrote:

Got mine today. I'll race you to the first play, Bob! Don't worry--you'll win that race
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.