6 Posts

Attack!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Instructions for Attack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Not Telling
msg tools
Hello,

I'm looking for instructions for the original Attack! board game in PDF.

I keep seeing the following link searching on google but the link doesn't work anymore:
http://images.freddistribution.com/docs/Attack_Manual.pdf

Anyone upload a copy somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got .pdf's of the original/base game of "Attack!" plus "Attack! The Expansion" rulebooks. I have a scan of the very short-lived "Attack! Deluxe Optional Rules" rulebook, it's fairly readable, but it isn't an original .pdf file, so it's slightly blurry.

I strongly recommend "Attack! The Expansion" but the base game I must say is very poor, it's just kind of a silly, not-much-fun, game.

If you geek mail me with your rl e-mail address, I'll e-mail you everything I have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also recommend buying the white and black pieces from EG, I believe they are still available, and they are cheap. Gray pieces are hard to see when playing (Gray naval units blend in with the color of the sea/ocean areas) and Tan blends in with many of the land areas. We don't use the Gray, and we use Tan exclusively for Minor Neutral forces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Not Telling
msg tools
I PM'd you with my email. Are there additional pieces for the deluxe edition or are just the instructions different? I have the original expansion, how different is the deluxe edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a "draft" rules of the latest deluxe version linked here:
http://www.eggrules.com/games/games-00-c/attack/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
unrealdude24 wrote:
I PM'd you with my email. Are there additional pieces for the deluxe edition or are just the instructions different? I have the original expansion, how different is the deluxe edition?

There are different cards, and some cards you don't use, and naval dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.