Subject: Four Tribes 2nd Edition announced rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grey Gnome Games just announced a 2nd edition will be available at https://www.thegamecrafter.com in Nov 16. In order to fit in the Game Crafter's "Small Pro Box" the game has been streamlined and also has new art. More info at https://greygnome.com/author/greygnomepress/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
Great Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
I like this game and I hope the second edition is successful.

Art looks great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Crowd sale at the Game Crafters until 22 Jan 17. Up to 40% off, which is $18.

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/crowdsale/four-tribes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish it was a little clearer how this differs from the 1st edition. Aside from the art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
venrondua wrote:
I wish it was a little clearer how this differs from the 1st edition. Aside from the art.

According to the tutorial video there are only a max of three houses per village. In the first edition there are up to four houses.

Point value of provision cards is 1-5, which includes 1 point dragon card in each color. So 20 provision cards, 5 in each color and 8 special cards one each of Guardian, Offering, Catapult, Sanctuary, Unicorn, Plague (Disease 1st ed), Hydra (Black Dragon), Shadow Wyvern (Red Dragon).

Player decks are 28 cards each. 1st edition decks have 46 cards each.

Game streamlined to be played into 30 minutes.

Includes Blizzard rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ol_bubba wrote:
venrondua wrote:

According to the tutorial video there are only a max of three houses per village. In the first edition there are up to four houses.

Point value of provision cards is 1-5, which includes 1 point dragon card in each color. So 20 provision cards, 5 in each color and 8 special cards one each of Guardian, Offering, Catapult, Sanctuary, Unicorn, Plague (Disease 1st ed), Hydra (Black Dragon), Shadow Wyvern (Red Dragon).

Player decks are 28 cards each. 1st edition decks have 46 cards each.

Game streamlined to be played into 30 minutes.

Includes Blizzard rules

Oh wow that's a lot of changes. Especially the reduced card deck. I wish I had more practical knowledge of the game to understand how the changes effect gameplay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.