Subject: Rozy Pony Please?! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Savannah Tomlinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!
I’m desperately looking for anyone who would be willing to acquire King of Tokyo/King of New York promos for me from Essen as I sadly can’t be there in person! In particular I’m looking for 2 Rozy Pony monster promos!! Although any promo cards would also be greatly appreciated! Iello’s King of Tokyo/King of New York are my favourite games and they’re giving out a Rozy Pony promo at Essen for anyone who wins a game and they’re giving out a promo card to anyone who plays. It might be a big ask as everyone will be enjoying Essen immensely (I’m jealous!) but I would be eternally grateful to anyone that would be able to help. I would be able to offer a few promos in return and also would pay shipping!

Please leave a comment or message me directly if you think you can help!

Thank you so much in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty Craine
United States
Linden
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wish they would just make this character a for-purchase add in. They are doing Cthulu, let's do Rozy Pony. My daughters like King of Tokyo but it's always a battle over Cyber Bunny because there aren't a lot of "girly" monsters available and they're 8. Rozy Pony would make their day. It would be nice if we had a little more inclusivity, particularly in family games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JustTwoBoardGameGeeksCA
Canada
Pickering
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I completely agree! Also we then could get power up cards for such an amazing character and definitely would make it extremely inclusive! This really should be done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.