Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu» Forums » General

Subject: Other Cthulhu games with miniatures? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be honest, I don't need another Pandemic. But I love the investigator miniatures; relatively normal 1920s characters, etc. I'd really like to paint & add a set to Mysterium, since they'd really boost it.

Are there other games with these sorts of minis? A whole stand-alone Cthulhu game that isn't a spin-off of a game I've already played to death?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Mansions of Madness: Second Edition

Its 2 new expansions include all the miniatures from the first edition base game and its 2 expansions as well.

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition – Recurring Nightmares – Figure and Tile Collection
Mansions of Madness: Second Edition – Suppressed Memories – Figure and Tile Collection

Not to mention this monster as well. Cthulhu Wars

Plus fantasy flight released an entire set of miniatures for arkham horror, 100s of miniatures.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot. Cthulhu is everywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unspeakable Words (Deluxe Edition)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Swan
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cthulhu Wars has everything except investigators. Some Kickstarter backers might be persuaded to sell their collector's miniatures, which are not needed for the game.

There was a whole line of pre-painted Arkham Horror miniatures, including investigators. I guess you need to go second hand market for those now.

Mansions of Madness contains a bit of both and is easily available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RAFM has an excellent line of 1920's investigators, that were created a long time ago for the Call of Cthulhu RPG, but they work for lots of other games as well.

Also, bear in mind that the prices are in Canadian $$$, which makes it a little cheaper for those of us here in the US, and for you as well in the UK.

RAFM's minis are metal, not plastic, so that raises the price a bit. But, I prefer painting metal to plastic.

They're running a 25% off Halloween sale.

Original investigators line:
http://www.rafm.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store...

New investigators line:
http://www.rafm.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store...

Sometime next year (I think) Reaper is also releasing an investigator series in their Bones line. This was a package in their Kickstarter campaign last year:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.