Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Hi Fellas,

Can you clarify this rule.

It states: "If a three or more Mech units (of any size) are attached to a division, that division must add the Mech BG fuel cost to each fuel status"

1. Does this rule only apply to division having units "attached" to them?

2. If my division has 3 mech units already part of the division, is it considered under the Mech Fuel cost?

3. If I attach (2) tanks and (1) Arty, does this make my division part of the Mech BG Fuel cost?

Thanks
Joseph

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
1. Yes

2. That question is answered in (16.4.4a Formations & Fuel). It explains what base formations use what fuel.

3. It would pay the additional fuel cost of (Mech BG) above any other fuel costs.

The key word is add.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joseph

So in AW I attach British 8th Arm Brigade (4 units) to the 50th Division for example. I pay for the fuel for the Div plus the mech BG cost for the attached brigade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
gohrns wrote:
Joseph

So in AW I attach British 8th Arm Brigade (4 units) to the 50th Division for example. I pay for the fuel for the Div plus the mech BG cost for the attached brigade.

Ok, understand now...

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.