Grimslingers» Forums » Rules

Subject: 3vs3 use of target cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a 3 vs 3 team game what happens with the target cards? When I play a "target all foes" spell the target card I played with it returns to my hand?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
noom777 wrote:
In a 3 vs 3 team game what happens with the target cards? When I play a "target all foes" spell the target card I played with it returns to my hand?

Thanks in advance!

In the 1st edition rules, yes. But in the 2nd edition, you always deactivate the target card you played, no matter what (unless you pass).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Descarreaux
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ssgibson wrote:
noom777 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

In the 1st edition rules, yes. But in the 2nd edition, you always deactivate the target card you played, no matter what (unless you pass).

I dont understand why you not desactivate target card you play in 2vs2 and not in 3vs3???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
boulette de steak wrote:
ssgibson wrote:
noom777 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

I dont understand why you not desactivate target card you play in 2vs2 and not in 3vs3???

If you deactivate target cards in 2v2 you will ALWAYS know who is getting attacked and by who, which is not good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Descarreaux
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ssgibson wrote:
boulette de steak wrote:
ssgibson wrote:
noom777 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

If you deactivate target cards in 2v2 you will ALWAYS know who is getting attacked and by who, which is not good

Thanks!
I bever know designer like you. You are always there to answer WOW! Thanks a lot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem! I just want everyone to enjoy the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Peel
United Kingdom
Northampton
flag msg tools
I think I must have missed something in the rules in terms of targeting. I assumed in the two player game you did not need target cards. In the two player I take the target card of my oponent and play it each turn? Is that correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Peel
United Kingdom
Northampton
flag msg tools
johnrp wrote:
I think I must have missed something in the rules in terms of targeting. I assumed in the two player game you did not need target cards. In the two player I take the target card of my oponent and play it each turn? Is that correct.

Wait I mis-read that ...I think you are talking ab9ut a 2 vs 2 team game and not 2 player
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.