Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just dug this game out of mothballs. It seems that somewhere along the line the rules must have been thrown out. I still have the rules for Starship Duels II. I wonder if any kind hearted soul that might have a copy of the rules would mind scanning and sending me a copy. Could you PM me and we could discuss terms. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jphien wrote:
I just dug this game out of mothballs. It seems that somewhere along the line the rules must have been thrown out. I still have the rules for Starship Duels II. I wonder if any kind hearted soul that might have a copy of the rules would mind scanning and sending me a copy. Could you PM me and we could discuss terms. Thanks

I have both games, and while the rules are formatted quite differently between then, I don't really see any significant differences in how they play.

Certainly, the ship stats and weapons damage is different - but those things are printed on the ship cards, not from the rules.

I think the only major difference is the "damaged Enterprise vs K-22 Bird of Prey" game (vs undamaged-Enterprise against the L-42 Stronger Bird).

The damage on Enterprise in the K-22 game is as follows:
- Enterprise only has 4 power to start with
- Place the superstructure counter on the '7' spot (instead of the standard '9')

....annnnnd, that's it. Games are otherwise the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.