4 Posts

Istanbul» Forums » Rules

Subject: Using the double action bonus cards twice in same turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yavuz Öztürk
Turkey
flag msg tools
Today while we play Istanbul, my friend used two "double action at post office" cards and made action at post officce for three times in same turn. I played this game 10-15 times but I confronted such a thing for the first time. Is it legal ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meech
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, the rules say you can play any number of bonus cards on your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Gilutin
United States
Alhambra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well......that's true but........
When you play one of the double-action cards, you're saying ( as you enter the tile) that you're going to do the upcoming action twice.
Imo, the timing doesn't work to legally do more than two post office actions in the same turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
apecage wrote:
Well......that's true but........
When you play one of the double-action cards, you're saying ( as you enter the tile) that you're going to do the upcoming action twice.
Imo, the timing doesn't work to legally do more than two post office actions in the same turn.
I understand what you mean, but "one more time" wouldn't have been easier to understand in symbol language.
Nevertheless it is meant to be this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.